with a series of security measures, we ensure a relaxed holiday where the Platzlhof holiday feeling is certainly not missed. This is the most important thing for us! Holidays should still be holidays, otherwise we wouldn’t open.
As of today, 15 September 2021, the following guidelines are of interest to you:
You have had your second vaccination or you have had a corona infection, in these cases you only need to show these documents to be able to enter and leave the country without restrictions.
You are travelling with an antigen test not older than 24 hours? Of course, it must be negative and every day we will test you free of charge on site with an uncomplicated procedure.
Please wear the FFP2 mask when entering the house, in the restaurant and at the buffets.
Keep your distance from strangers... we have practised this for a long time and can do it :-)
WE really can do this and look forward to seeing you!
Your siblings Andrea and Michael Wimpissinger
with families and team
Safe and relaxed holidays at Platzlhof
- Nothing but nature: the wonderful location in the countryside. Directly from Platzlhof you can start fantastic hikes, walks and bike tours.
- Spacious rooms: a lot of space for every guest in all areas
- Managable size with 54 rooms
- Family run: for decades we have been your hosts with heart and soul and we will do everything to make you feel 100% safe during you holiday.
- Careful cleaning and desinfection of all rooms as well as the outdoor areas at regular intervals (special focus on critical touchpoints like handrails, door handles, work surfaces, lifts, changing rooms, toilets, etc.
- Sufficient hand desinfection dispensers are distributed throughout the hotel
- All employees get tested weekly for Covid-19
- Room cleaning is carried out according to a regulated procedure. All cleaning staff must wear protective mouth and nose masks during the entire room cleaning process.
- Restaurant: We will gladly assign you a table reserved for you for the entire duration of your stay. It is mandatory to wear a mouth and nose protection while entering the Restaurant as well as at the Buffet. There are disinfectant dispensers at the beginning and end of buffet. Before serving at the buffet, hand disinfection is obligatory. The kitchen and the buffet as well as the corresponding utensils are regularly cleaned and disinfected.
- The swimming pool and the wellness area are open in accordance with the prescribed hygiene measures.
- Masks and gloves are provided to our guests on request.
- The hygiene and safety measures are regularly adapted to the latest requirements of the Federal Ministry.
You can find current information on the general corona situation in Tyrol as well as corresponding safety and behavioural measures here.
Updated cancellation conditions for the 2021 season:
We have adapted our cancellation conditions if the trip cannot be started or has to be cancelled early due to Covid-19 reasons.
Cancellation up to 7 days in advance is free of charge for regular guests and up to 14 days for new guests. Should a short-term travel warning for Tyrol come into effect, cancellation is ALWAYS free of charge. For a detailed overview of our cancellation conditions, please click here.