with a series of security measures, we ensure a relaxed holiday where the Platzlhof holiday feeling is certainly not missed. This is the most important thing for us! Holidays should still be holidays, otherwise we wouldn’t open.
As of today, 09 December 2021, the following guidelines are of interest to you:
The 2-G rule applies to your arrival (vaccinated or recovered) - valid also for children 12 years up
- You have had your second vaccination (not longer than 9 month ago, otherwise a 3rd vaccination is necessary)
- you have had a corona infection (in the last 6 months),
in these cases you only need to show these documents to be able to enter and leave the country without restrictions.
Please note: vaccination from Sputnik and Sinopharm will not be accepted
You have to wear a FFP2 mask
-in the hotel
-in the restaurant and at the buffets
-in public transport (ski bus, skilifts)
Closing hour: 23:00 - the hotel bar is not allowed to be open
Keep your distance from strangers... we have practised this for a long time and can do it :-)
WE really can do this and look forward to seeing you!
Your siblings Andrea and Michael Wimpissinger
with families and team
Safe and relaxed holidays at Platzlhof
- Nothing but nature: the wonderful location in the countryside. Directly from Platzlhof you can start fantastic hikes, walks and bike tours.
- Spacious rooms: a lot of space for every guest in all areas
- Managable size with 54 rooms
- Family run: for decades we have been your hosts with heart and soul and we will do everything to make you feel 100% safe during you holiday.
- Careful cleaning and desinfection of all rooms as well as the outdoor areas at regular intervals (special focus on critical touchpoints like handrails, door handles, work surfaces, lifts, changing rooms, toilets, etc.
- Sufficient hand desinfection dispensers are distributed throughout the hotel
- All employees get tested weekly for Covid-19
- Room cleaning is carried out according to a regulated procedure. All cleaning staff must wear protective mouth and nose masks during the entire room cleaning process.
- Restaurant: We will gladly assign you a table reserved for you for the entire duration of your stay. It is mandatory to wear a mouth and nose protection while entering the Restaurant as well as at the Buffet. There are disinfectant dispensers at the beginning and end of buffet. Before serving at the buffet, hand disinfection is obligatory. The kitchen and the buffet as well as the corresponding utensils are regularly cleaned and disinfected.
- The swimming pool and the wellness area are open in accordance with the prescribed hygiene measures.
- Masks and gloves are provided to our guests on request.
- The hygiene and safety measures are regularly adapted to the latest requirements of the Federal Ministry.